Explore the basics of throwing on the potter’s wheel with us during a
4-week class, from preparing the clay to glazing your pieces.The workshops run for 3 hours, maximum of 4 participants.
Our upcoming workshop dates:
- Wed. Feb.6th til Fec.27th - 6.30pm to 9.30pm - with Diana FULL (german)
- Mon. Feb.11th til Mar.4th - 6.30pm to 9.30pm - with Marilyne FULL (english)
- Tue. Feb.12th til Mar.5th - 6.30pm to 9.30pm - with Lisa (english)
- Mon. Mar. 11th til Apr.1st - 6.30pm to 9.30pm - with Marilyne (english)
- Tue. Mar. 12th til Apr.2nd- 6.30pm to 9.30pm - with Lisa (english)
WEEKS 1 AND 2: Introduction to material and technique — learn
how to prepare the clay, center it on the wheel and throw bowls and
cylinders with our guidance.
WEEK 3: Refine the pieces made during the previous classes before the first firing - master the rudiments of trimming and other alteration methods.
WEEK 4: Decorate your pieces - learn about glazes, experiment with applications and finalize your design before the final firing. All pieces will be ready to pick up two weeks later.
Includes all materials and Firing fees
Clay can be messy, we recommend that you wear clothes you won't mind getting dirty.